The 8th International Conference on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century (LEM21) aims to provide an atmosphere for researchers and engineers to discuss, exchange and expose ideas, methods and results in conventional, contemporary and future topics related to a wide variety of manufacturing technologies. We are honored to host the 8th LEM21 in the beautiful autumn at Kyoto, Japan.
Visitor attractions near the conference dates include:
- The Jidai Festival (Oct. 22, 2015, the parade starts from the Imperial Palace to Heian Shrine, Kyoto; left-bottom photo)
- The Kurama Fire Festival (Oct. 22, 2015, at Kurama dera temple, Kyoto; right-top photo)
- Mechatronics Technology Japan 2015 (MECT 2015) (an international trade show on mechatronics technologies, Oct. 21 to 24, 2015, at Port Messe Nagoya, Nagoya)
See Information page for further information.
Note on hotel reservation: it may be difficult to book a hotel in Kyoto during the conference. October in Kyoto is in tourist season. We strongly suggest booking a hotel as early as possible. Our travel agency (Art Tourist Co., Ltd.) keeps some hotel rooms for conference participants. For the reservation, go to Accommodations.|
Important: The hotel reservation at this site was closed at the end of Sep. 28, 2015.
|Corporate Participation Program（企業向けのご案内）： LEM21展示ブースについてのご案内があります．定員に達したため，無料参加登録者の特典の付与は終了しました (2015/8/22)．詳細は，Registrationをご覧ください．|
- Conferece brochure, containing many practical information, is avilable at Conference Program. The printed brochure will be given to every participant at the conference site.
- Session Program ver.2.3 is up at Conference Program. Slight modification (OS18(2) B20-B22 is rescheduled. Please check).
- The registration deadline for the factory tour was extended to Oct. 7, 2015. See Conference Program.
- The hotel reservation at Accommodations will be closed at the end of Sep. 28, 2015. If you want to book a hotel at this site, please do so now.
- March 31, 2015
Deadline of paper application with abstract
- April 30, 2015
Notification of tentative acceptance based on abstract
May 31, 2015 Extended to: June 13, 2015 Deadline of camera-ready manuscript (for review) submission
June 30, 2015 Extended to: July 18, 2015.Extended to: July 20, 2015. Notification of paper acceptance
July 22, 2015 Extended to: July 31, 2015. Deadline of early registration
July 31, 2015 Extended to: August 7, 2015. Deadline of final camera-ready manuscript